Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-14 12:50:24

Aleksey Gurtovoy <agurtovoy_at_[hidden]> writes:

> David Abrahams writes:
>> I realize that everything's in flux right now. However, I'd like a
>> link that I can use in documentation to annotate the statement
>>
>> On some less-conformant compilers, the Lambda library is
>> known not to work
>>
>> that will point at a test table for Boost.Lambda in the latest release
>> (whatever that happens to be), in a format suitable for users. Is
>> there any possibility of nailing that down now?
>
> How about
>
> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/current-release/user/lambda.html
>
> ?

That would be a great step if I can count on it... but I also think we
need a URL that is not dependent on the results being at meta-comm if
we're going to be scattering it across the Boost documentation. It's
fine if we redirect to meta-comm in the end, but IMO it should be
possible to move those reports somewhere else.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com