Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-16 00:13:19

Rene found the magic to make the majority of the serialization test pass.
However, the tests which use "export" still don't pass. I still believe
there is overzealous optimization by the linker? which eliminates code for
types not explicitly referred to by name. Using he mw -help comand I see
there is a swithc [no]deadcode. This would seem to be relevant to the
situation here. Its not clear what the default is and what the switch
setting should be or even if its relevant.

I believe Rene experimented with before but it wasn't helpful - but that was
before he found some other problems. I would like to see if someone could
experiment with this some more to see if we can the rest of the CW tests to
pass.

Robert Ramey

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com