Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamgroupstrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-16 08:01:58

Goncalo N M de Carvalho wrote:
> Here's the script I use (Limited account). For some
> reason I had to setup the env variables in the script.
[snip]

I don't think my script is the problem. It works just fine when started
manually (under the limited account of course). IMO, it must be a
security problem related with the fact that I'm trying to *schedule* it
as a task and that this task might run when no-one is logged in.

> The schedule command I use is
>
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /C
> ""F:\Boost_Regression\boost_regression.cmd""

Under what kind of user (member of Users, Guests, ?) and where
(Scheduled Tasks, "at" command line, ...) do you schedule that command?
Is the command scheduled to run even if you're not logged in?

Thanks,

--
Andreas Huber
from the address shown in the header.