Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Carl Daniel (cpdaniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-16 17:10:14

David Abrahams wrote:
> "Carl Daniel" <cpdaniel_at_[hidden]> writes:
>> Does anyone have a set of instructions for building and running the
>> regression tests WITHOUT using Python? Right now, that's the
>> sticking point - Python's not installed, and I'm unable to install
>> it. If I could put together a ZIP file with all the command line
>> tools pre-built and a simple BATch file to run them, that'd be a
>> workable solution.
>
> Somehow if they're letting us upload, build, and run our code it seems
> like it should be possible to upload, build, and run Python, no?

True that - I could upload the sources and just build it in place.
Hopefully someone on the VC++ team can just install ActivePython on the
machine for me. If I build Python locally, is there a straightforward way
to identify all the files I'd need to push to the machine to have it work
there? I'm assuming there'd be more to it than just python.exe.

-cd

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com