Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamgroupstrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-19 02:09:40

Felipe Magno de Almeida wrote:
> On 7/16/05, Andreas Huber <ahd6974-spamgroupstrap_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> I first tried to run my tests with a 2 hour interval, but my machine
>> is too slow. Since meta-comm collects results every 2 hours it would
>> be nice if another vc-7_1 tester could schedule his testing also
>> every 4 hours but starting 00:00 UTC, which would deliver results at
>> an optimal pace...
>
> I would like to do this, but I'm not having time to configure a
> machine here to do this, at least not in the next 2 or 3 days.
> Although I dont think my machine would run the regression tests in
> only 4 hours. (Pentium IV 1.7 GHz and 512MB).

Maybe that's not necessary. It seems the vc-7_1 tests are currently
updated at least twice as fast as any other platform. Maybe we should
both run our testing at an 8 hour interval, resulting in updates roughly
every 4 hours.

I'll leave my tests running at the current pace until you are ready. If
you need any help with setting up the runner account and/or automatic
scheduling, just let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

--
Andreas Huber