Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-27 11:28:03

Doug Gregor wrote:
> There's something strange... in the neighborhood... who you gonna call?
> Martin Wille!
>
> Check out these really weird error messages:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/8kwdp
>
> Somehow, the "property_map_kind_selector" morphed into
> "proxerty_map_kind_selector". It's correct in CVS. Maybe there's some
> data corruption going on?

D'oh! I tried a lower speed for the 15" fan right in front of the open
case of the testing box.

Weather forecasts indicate raising temperatures here. I hope turning the
fan back to full speed will be sufficient.

I'm still not sure whether this is only a temperature problem or if
there additionally are bad capacitors on the motherboard.

Thanks for spotting this,

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com