Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-28 03:52:54

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> Douglas Gregor writes:
>
>>The release is starting to shape up, and here is our final release
>>schedule. We'll stick to it unless something goes horribly wrong.
>>
>>Code freeze - 11pm EST on Sunday, July 24
>>Total freeze (including documentation) - 11pm EST on Wednesday, July 27
>>Final release - Monday, August 1st
>

> What are we doing about a handful of the remaining regressions (17,
> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-HEAD/developer/summary_release.html)?

I'm felt somewhat irritated by the discrepancies between OSL's results
for Boost.Serialization and mine.

However, I now see that exactly 10 tests are affected. I also found out
that Boost.Serialization tests leave a multiple of 10 files in /tmp on
my HD.

Could it be that the tests are unable to create the files on the OSL2
machine? This would explain the "std::exception: stream error" output
from those tests.

Regards,

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com