Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Carl Daniel (cpdaniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-04 01:36:47

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
>> - On Machine A, upload the results
>
> python regression.py upload-logs --runner=<your runner id>
>
> will try to upload the corresponding zip from the 'results' directory.

Made it all the way to this point, and then things exploded:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "regression.py", line 882, in ?
    commands[ command ]( **accept_args( args ) )
  File "regression.py", line 607, in upload_logs
    import_utils()
  File "regression.py", line 396, in import_utils
    import utils as utils_module
ImportError: No module named utils

What up with that?

In any case, I do now have the XML file from a single complete regression
run with VC8 build 14.00.50727.04 - is there somewhere I can manually upload
it to since regression.py fell on it's face?

-cd

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com