Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-04 13:54:01

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> Rene Rivera writes:
>
>>The following:
>>
>><http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_33_0/developer/static_assert_release.html>
>>http://tinyurl.com/a8hjc
>>
>><http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_33_0/developer/range_release.html>
>>http://tinyurl.com/8r3tv
>>
>>Show unexpected pass results for CW-8.3. But I removed those expected
>>failures from the markup a long time ago. What's going on?
>

> Well, the note says:
>
> This test case used to fail in the reference ("last-known-good")
> release.
>
> ... LKG release being 1.32.0.

Yes. But those are explicitly fixed in the current code. So it seems
incorrect to label them "unexpected pass" because they used to fail, but
now they are fixed. Should I be explicitly marking those tests some way
to tell the reports that it's an "expected pass"?

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com