Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-06 07:24:08

Martin Wille wrote:

> The results look rather messy.
>
> I started a clean run for icc 9.

Results look much better now (65 failures for icc 9 vs 52 failures for
icc 8.1)

  However, the linking problems for parts of Boost.Thread (8 failures)
and Boost.Wave (all three tests fail) persist and cause 11 of the 13
additional failures.

The two other failures are:

- config_test, error in libs/config/test/boost_no_using_breaks_adl.ipp
- multi_index/test_modifiers, undecipherable error detected when parsing
standard headers.

(The results are no yet visible in the XSL-based view)

I'm clueless about the linking problem. The affect the performance of a
regression test run because I have to kill processes manually.

Regards,

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com