Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-11 19:59:16

Robert Ramey wrote:
> nope - you're exactly correct. I don't know that the tests are executed in
> alphabetical order - that would certainly be interesting news to me. Are
> you sure they're not being executed in order they're placed in the Jamfile?

In case I haven't mentioned it before. They are executed in _reverse_
order of what they are listed in the Jamfile. This is because of the
evaluation order that Jam uses for unrolling tail recursion internally.

Regardless it's better to reliably create the correct dependencies :-)
But that's water under the bridge by now.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com