Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Stefan Slapeta (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-22 16:00:32

David Abrahams wrote:
> Is the "user documentation" and other info referenced at
> http://www.boost.org/tools/regression/index.htm still current? If
> not, does anyone know enough about the current status to update the
> pages?

Funny :) I would say, everything there is just historical...

The actual (up to date) information can be found in
tools/regression/xsl_reports/runner/instructions.html

However, there are countless undocumented switches for the regression
script and I guess, the only one who knows them well is Aleksey.
So, [Aleksey,] please, please, could you add some information for these
and maybe also information about some scenarios that you described here:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.testing/1770

Thanks - btw, you and your team are great!!

Stefan

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com