Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-01 08:04:35

We need to start testing the RC_1_33_0 branch for the upcoming 1.33.1
release. As with 1.33.0, we want to try to keep the testing balanced
so that CVS HEAD does not get too broken. I would like the following
testers to move over to the RC_1_33_0 branch:

    - Dirxion
    - dmcgrath
    - OSL
    - Martin Wille
    - OSL3
    - COMSOFT
    - CalebEpstein
    - OSL4
    - Bronek
    - metacomm
    - RudbekAssociates
    - slapeta2
    - sslapeta

If you are using regression.py, this means adding "--tag=RC_1_33_0"
to the command line. If you handle CVS updates/checkouts manually,
use "-r RC_1_33_0".

Aleksey or Misha, could you setup the regression testing system to
handle tests on the RC_1_33_0 branch and HEAD again?

     Thanks everyone,
     Doug

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com