Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-06 12:34:13

> OK, your the boss in this case ;-)
>
> It's going to be a bit tricky as we want the output to have "1_33" for
> Boost 1.33.0, and "1_33_1" for Boost 1.33.1, so that we don't break
> previous builds. I'll make the Boost.Build changes. John are the
> autolink changes to handle that output possible?

Yes: I just have to undo the fix I just made to boost/version.hpp!

Now done.

I assume that your build system changes only add the patch version number
when it's not zero?

BTW, I think we need a rethink on version numbers after this release, the
current scheme doesn't really do what it says it does, how about Boost-34 as
the next release ? :-)

John.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com