Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-06 16:59:32

Robert Ramey <ramey <at> rrsd.com> writes:

> The really annyying this is:
>
> a) this used to work perfectly for all the borland DLL tests. It only
> started to occur after some changes in export.hpp. (and maybe somewhere
> else).
>
> b) It only occurs on some of the tests.
>
> c) It may be particular to my machine. I've noticed that my borland test
> failures on my machine don't always occur in the regression test matrix. So
> it seems there are various versions of borland 5.64 out there.

FWIW, there're other compilers exhibiting the same behavior,
namely GCC 3.4.4 and 4.0.1 on Compaq Tru64, see COMSOFT and
HP TestDrive at http://tinyurl.com/9s3xz. And the behavior
is not erratic, in the sense that both compilers fail at
exactly the same tests, except for a bunch of additional
"pure virtual" crashes in GCC 3.4.4. Maybe this can prove helpful
for tracking down the problem.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com