Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Alisdair Meredith (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-11 07:29:35

Robert Ramey wrote:

> I've been running tests on my local machine in release mode. It
> turns out that all my tests fail with the message
>
> Run output:
> EXIT STATUS: -1073741819
>
> This occurs with both borland 5.51 and 5.64 compilers.
> I think i recall having this before and concluding
> that it was an issue with Boost Test
>
> Perhaps someone might have a look at this.

Borland has serious problems with running destructors in release mode.
With a new compiler finally due out by the end of the year, we hope to
see some serious bug fixes, but until then I would recommend ALWAYS
disabling inline function expansion, even in release mode.

This has been standard advice on the Borland newsgroups for several
years now.

AlisdairM

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com