Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-11 18:48:02

"Jonathan Turkanis" <technews_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Martin Wille wrote:
>> Hi,
>>

>> I've added gcc 4.0.2 to my set of toolsets.
>>
>> Unfortunately, there are a lot (25) of additional regressions for
>> 4.0.2. Mainly affected are: Iostreams, Iterator and Spirit.
>
> It looks like is_incrementable may be broken on gcc 4.0.2. See, e.g.,
>
> http://tinyurl.com/7qlow
> http://tinyurl.com/9mlsu

I've checked in a workaround to the main trunk and will apply it to
the RC branch. I also checked in a workaround to the main trunk of
boost/iostreams/detail/bool_trait_def.hpp, which you might want to
apply to the RC. Note that the explicit qualification I added there
is probably the right thing to do regardless of the need for a
workaround.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting