Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-24 11:19:57

Jim Douglas wrote:
> Rene Rivera wrote:
>
>>You might want to just skip the compiler_status if it's causing you this
>>much pain. And instead use the python scripts to publish the results so
>>they are integrated into the regression tables. The script is at:
>>boost-root/tools/regression/xsl_reports/runner/collect_and_upload_logs.py
>
> I had assumed that it was a little premature to start uploading results
> until I had sorted out a few more of the problems.

I wouldn't think so. And you wouldn't be the first to post "really bad"
results ;-) For example the DMC results are dismal, they all tend to
start out that way. Benefit is that others, like me, can see the errors
and likely tell you how to fix them, or fix them directly.

> Is there any way I
> can run the python script and produce the results without uploading them?

If you mean to generate some readable HTML output, not easily. I.e. it
would require installing a bunch of XSLT processing utilities (AFAIK).

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com