Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jim Douglas (jim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-24 17:13:43

Beman Dawes wrote:
> "Jim Douglas" <jim_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>>(I have run the test
>>suite on filesystem and it passes all tests with one modification.)
>
> Please post a patch so I can see what needs to be done for Boost.Filesystem
> to support QNX.

The 'remove()' function is non-compliant in that it will only work on
files, not directories. This bug has been acknowledged by QSSL and will
be fixed sometime. So for now you need to force the use of rmdir() &
unlink() as you do for Metroworks by amending line 640 in
operations_posix_windows.cpp to be:

#if defined(__QNXNTO__) || ( /* your current test here */ )

If you need me to post this somewhere officially please direct me as I
am fairly new to Boost and still finding my way around.

Regards
Jim Douglas

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com