Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-24 21:59:12

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 23:25:41 +0100, Jim Douglas wrote

http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_33_0/developer/summary.html

> OK, now I have a working system it's time to get serious. Should I
> apply to join 'the club' so I can make changes to CVS directly or is
> it better if I route all the changes through you for the time being?

The easiest way for now is to just submit patches to the list or to the
individual maintainers. That gives us a chance to look over the fixes and
stay on top of the changes.

> BTW I have been contacted by another QNX developer who wants to
> start using Boost.

Cool. I'm looking over some of the date-time failures now -- looks like
there's a couple obvious fixes. What's the config macro for QNX/qcc?
BTW, is qcc some sort of variation of gcc?

Jeff

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com