Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-26 13:23:54

John Maddock wrote:
> Topic says it all really: I have a bunch of TR1 tests that where the source
> files live in other directories (type traits, config etc), but the results
> don't show up in the TR1 library results but rather the directory where the
> source file is located: in spite of the built targets all being under the
> bin\boost\libs\tr1\test directory.
>
> Am I on to a looser here, or can this be fixed so that the build directory
> is used to determine the library name?

Hm, AFAIK it uses the name of where the test is. Which looking at the
tr1/test/Jamfile I can see only some of the tests are in the tr1/test
location. So those show up in the results as part of tr1 the rest show
up in other places.

> Ah, some of the tests are built under bin/boost/status aren't they, so maybe
> I am onto a looser after all ...

Yea that makes it hard... The best choice I think you have is to
"duplicate" the tests locally in the tr1/test directory with the usual
some_test.cpp just including libs/config/test/another_test.cpp.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com