Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jim Douglas (jim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-27 00:39:55

Jeff Garland wrote:
> I checked in a couple minor changes to put all references to 'tm' in namespace
> std. Can't believe they weren't already qualified. From the errors it looks
> like qcc was ok with the ones in std and complained about the unqualified
> references. Anyway, looks like that's at the root a of a good chunk of the
> date-time failures.

I checked this out offline and by changing all occurences of 'time_t' to
'std::time_t' and 'tm' to 'std::tm' the entire library passes all tests.
Please can someone make these changes to the RC_1_33_0 branch?

The files are:

microsecond_time_clock.hpp
gregorian/conversion.hpp
posix_time/conversion.hpp