Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jim Douglas (jim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-27 09:45:26

Jeff Garland wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 06:39:55 +0100, Jim Douglas wrote
>
>>Jeff Garland wrote:
>>The files are:
>>
>>microsecond_time_clock.hpp
>>gregorian/conversion.hpp
>>posix_time/conversion.hpp
>
> I can make these changes, in this case they are safe in that most of them are
> already passing in the HEAD, but I wonder in general if changes for QNX
> support is one of our priorities for 1.33.1. Doug thoughts?

I have only been working on this QNX conversion for a couple of weeks
and I have no idea about your timescales for 1.33.1. Rene Rivera is
acting as my mentor/sponsor and might have a better idea about priorities.

IMHO ASAP:-) Please can you make the changes to RC_1_33_0 anyway. It
seems like a pretty low risk course of action.

Jim

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com