Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jim Douglas (jim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-28 10:11:37

David Abrahams wrote:
>>IMHO the truly portable, long-tern solution would be to define something
>>like BOOST_HAS_CXXABI_H which can be set in the appropriate
>>boost/config/stdlib/*hpp file(s).
>

> Well, in the short term, I can test
>

> if defined(__GLIBCPP__) || defined(__GLIBCXX__)
>
> right?

I'm not 100% sure, but I have managed to run the tests using Dinkum
locally. I will check my patched version for compatability with GNU on
the next run and let you know the results.

I am still failing the 'embedding' test because it links against libdl
which is not present in QNX (I understand that the necessary calls can
be found elsewhere). Where is the list of libraries defined so that I
can hack it to prove a point?

Jim

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com