Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-02 09:57:56

I managed to install the download from msdn.microsoft.com overnight.
I erased ALL .obj files from the boost sandbox as well as the
results. I hope this caused a complete rebuild. Unfortinately, that
also forced a rebuild on all the 7_1 stuff. The logs online show
4hours 12 minutes of elapsed time.
Not that it's all that important, but that's likely about 1/2 for the
old compiler which didn't really need anything done.

Isn't there some way to convince bjam that when the compiler changes
all the targets are out of date?

Victor A. Wagner Jr. http://rudbek.com
               "There oughta be a law"

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com