Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-04 18:54:35

On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 23:23:41 -0700, Victor A. Wagner Jr. wrote
> At 06:33 2005-11-03, Bronek Kozicki wrote:
> >with assertion failed in msvcr80d. I thought that the problem was fixed?
>
> you're getting different results than I

Looks like the most recent results have failed on both to me -- only that on
Bronek the test shows up as passed. Looking at the results, however, it's
clear that the Bronek test did NOT pass -- the output stops right after the
test that outputs max date meaning it was aborted during the min date output
test. It is odd, though, I thought that in one version of the beta Microsoft
fixed this particular issue....maybe I just imagined it.

The bad news is that I don't believe I can fix this problem. I can fix it for
user specified format strings by replacing the year string before calling to
format the rest of the date, but if the user uses the default locale I have no
option but to all do_put_tm and let it output the year. Since this is the
default case, it would make things difficult for VC8. Or, basically, you
can't format any dates b/f 1900 on VC8 using iostreams.

Jeff

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com