Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-07 06:04:39

Victor A. Wagner Jr. <vawjr_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> At 06:04 2005-11-06, you wrote:
>> I'm having problems running regression tests at home (Windows XP,
>> SP2) and I think that bjam 3.1.11 is at fault. Just to make sure :
>> who is using bjam 3.1.11 (the one present in RC 1.33.1) to run
>> regression tests and on which platform?
>
> C:\Projects>bjam -v
> Boost.Jam Version 3.1.11. OS=NT.

OK, problems also turned on bjam 3.1.10 :/ So it's something else. Here
is the problem. After some time and everything going apparently well,
bjam suddenly terminates with message (
citation from bjam.log begin):

MkDir1
G:\results\bin\boost\libs\multi_index\test\test_special_list_ops.test

    mkdir
"G:\results\bin\boost\libs\multi_index\test\test_special_list_ops.test"

failed to write command file!

(end of bjam.log)

... but there is well above 10GB free space on drive, no disk quotas,
full administrator rights, clean directory at the start of tests. I do
not know what this might be :/ but it makes running tests quite
difficult. I'm trying to run vc8 test again (--runner=Bronek_vc8).

Oh, there is also another problem. These that were run during weekend
used /boost/bin instead of /results/bin and as results no results were
generated. See attached file what I got instead :(

B.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com