Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-07 08:32:15

Reece Dunn <msclrhd_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Rene added a guard against this that terminates with the above error
> message. I was unable to consistently reproduce the error and haven't
> seen it for a while now and am still not sure exactly why the error
> occurs.
>
> We could try and recover in this situation by waiting for a short
> while, then retrying.
>
> NOTE: The problem file is execnt.c (see revision 1.14).

Thanks for detailed info. I think I might be able to try to fix it on my
computer and/or investigate further (locally)

> Bronek: what have you used to build bjam? Are you running through DOS
> or CYGWIN?

question 1 - it was many months ago and I do not remember, but according
to dumpbin it was msvc71 (OPTIONAL HEADER VALUES 7.10 linker version)

question 2 - I run it from cmd.exe, which probably means for you DOS
(although cmd.exe has nothing to do with DOS, except default prompt and
choice of builtin commands).

B.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com