Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-10 05:27:39

David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Only thing I can think of is that Bronek is using the new time limit
>> "-lx" option which does have that effect. But I ran my version of the
>> mingw-3.4.2 test earlier today and I don't see the problem with my
>> usual 10 minute time limit.
>
> Didn't I read somewhere that his test system had run out of disk?

yes, but this problem has been fixed. Now the partition has 35GB free
space (before starting tests) and regression tests directory uses NTFS
compression. If this is not enough, I'm stunned. This time indeed, the
problem was too short "time to live" passed to bjam in -l , only 30
secs. I also forgot to set MINGW_3.4.2_ROOT_DIRECTORY in the script :( I
restarted tests, this time using -l360 , results should be ready in few
hours.

B.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com