Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-17 18:00:25

I'm trying to run boost regression tests on HP-UX machine and am
getting the "bz2 module is not available" error:

# Unpacking boost tarball ("/...../boost-CVS-HEAD.tar.bz2")...
# get_tarball failed with message "bz2 module is not available"

I run regression.py script with the following command:

python regression.py --runner="HP-UX aCC6" --toolsets=acc

The version of python is 2.4.2. When building it, I did not specify
any special options, just 'configure "CC=aCC"' and 'make'.

gmane search for "bz2 module is not available" did not turn up anything
useful.

What might be causing this problem?

Thanks,
  Boris