Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-21 11:24:14

Jim Douglas wrote:
> What I am trying to establish is when it would be appropriate to propose
> the idea, and to whom. I can't quite get my head around this
> 'collective' style of working :-) (I'm too used to hierarchical
> organisations)

The best hierarchical answer I can give you is that you propose it to
the Review Manager for the release you want QNX support to be recognized
as official. In that case the recognition is of the form of it being a
required platform for release. So any regressions/errors that come up
have to be fixed for that release. Thomas Witt is the review manager for
1.34.0.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com