Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jim Douglas (jim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-22 17:06:01

I am experiencing a single failure in the tests for the thread library.

The failure is at line 381 of condition.cpp. I have added limited
tracing, enough to see that it is attempting six tests. The first five
return ETIMEDOUT. The sixth test returns EINVAL, which according to the
QNX docs means -

int pthread_cond_timedwait(
             pthread_cond_t* cond,
             pthread_mutex_t* mutex,
             const struct timespec* abstime );

EINVAL : One or more of the following is true:

  * One or more of cond, mutex and abstime is invalid.
  * Concurrent waits or timed waits on cond used different mutexes.
  * The current thread doesn't own mutex.

Can anyone tell me what conditions prevail for the sixth test and where
it is called from?

Thanks
Jim

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com