Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: D. Kevin McGrath (dmcgrath_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-03 18:44:24

Just an update on the sun studio 11 (dmcgrath2) tests for those
interested. The machine running the tests has suffered a temporary
meltdown due to a failed HDD. This is an older machine, and I guess
a 6+ year old hard drive couldn't take the strain of the nightly
regression tests (the output from the tests used almost the entire
disk). I should be able to bring it back up in the next couple of
days, as soon as I get a new drive for it. I apologize for the
downtime.

In regards to the ICE that was causing the majority of the failures,
Steve Clamage from Sun says that the error is known, and he believes
it has been fixed in the soon-to-be-released update.

Kevin

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com