Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-12 10:40:54

On Dec 11, 2005, at 10:36 AM, Martin Wille wrote:

> Hi,
>
> csr_graph_test produces an infinite loop at least for gcc 3.4.4 and
> gcc
> 4.0.2. This makes it impossible to run tests unattended. I've lost CPU
> days to this.

Eeep! We're trying to figure out what's going on here. I do know that
for this test it is *extremely* important to have optimization turned
on (which it is by default). On my Powerbook, for instance (Apple GCC
4.0.1), it runs in 12 seconds when compiled with -O2 vs. 16 minutes
when compiled without optimization.

Are you perchance using the libstdc++ debug mode (_GLIBCXX_DEBUG)? We
can tweak the test to make it faster if we need to.

        Doug

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com