Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Stephen W. Carson (StephenC_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-19 16:08:55

Doug Gregor wrote:

> On my Mac (Mac OS X Panther version 10.3.9, Apple GCC 3.3 build 1671),
> there is no statvfs.h anywhere.
> However, it is available on the Mac OS X Tiger version 10.4.3 system
> (with Apple GCC 4.0.1 build 5247).
> Looks like they added it in Tiger. Ugh.

    I'm still on gcc 3.3. I've been afraid to update to the latest dev
tools (which includes gcc 4) due to not wanting to screw up my
CodeWarrior setup. It took us months to get everything set up correctly
to run tests with CW on the Mac. (I am running 10.4.3, my profile
incorrectly says 10.4.1. That will be updated next time I get a
successful run).
    Now I can certainly go for the update to the latest tools. I wonder
though if boost ought to be dependent on something just recently added.
Is there another way to do this besides statvfs?

    What do y'all think?

--
Stephen W. Carson, Software Engineer
DirXion Software in St. Louis, MO