Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-27 04:50:31

Hello,

I just noted that the results for "HP TestDrive" are no longer visible on
the CVS-HEAD regression results page. Upon investigation, I noted that no
runners with a space character in their name are listed. AFAICT, these are
'HP TestDrive', 'HP-UX aCC6', 'Martin Wille', and 'RSI Kludge'.

For the runner 'HP TestDrive' I'm sure that it has shown up on the results
page before christmas, for the others I can't tell but their results are
present in the CVS directory.

So it looks like something must have changed in the report generation
recently which can't deal with blank characters in the runner's name.

Markus

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com