Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jim Douglas (jim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-18 07:52:26

John,

<thinking_aloud>

This failure only occurs with the Dinkumware library. All calls to the
trig functions for both GNU & Dinkum C++ libs will be routed through to
the common libm. So, in theory the results will be the same.

Where the difference lies in in the implementation of the C++ "complex"
  classes.

Perhaps we should be running comparative tests on these?

</thinking_aloud>

I'll try the test below later.

Jim

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com