Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-31 05:43:50

> I note that you have already marked up up one failure in tr1 due to
> the lack of wide character support in the QNX supplied GNU C++
> library. I wonder if we should add a condition to libstdcpp3.hpp
> along the lines of:
>
> #if defined(__QNXNTO__)
> #define BOOST_NO_INTRINSIC_WCHAR_T
> #endif

That's the wrong define, wchar_t is a native type, there's just no library
support for it, things like
BOOST_NO_CWCHAR/BOOST_NO_CCTYPE/BOOST_NO_STD_WSTRING are already defined for
this.

> ..and see how many of the other test failures dissapear.
>
> Or perhaps it could be added to the *_USE_WCHAR_T test section?
>
> Your thoughts please?

Which other test failures are you refering to? The remaining TR1 failures
are all errors internal to <complex> see:
http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-HEAD/developer/output/Dramatec-bin-boost-libs-tr1-test-test_complex-test-qcc-3-3-5-gpp-debug.html
I've no idea what's going on there.

Or did you have some other test failures in mind?

John.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com