Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-16 07:08:19

Hello,
I've modified the regression.py script to work with Boost.Build V2, but
adding a --v2 option and adjusting the code to check for that option when
needed. That works for me, but I'd like to ask for help with two things.

1. Even though I've tried that without --v2 the script works, I'm wary about
committing a change that can possibly brake all regression tests. Can
somebody take the attached file and verify it does not break V1
regressions.

2. It would be great if somebody could double-check that "--v2" option
works. There's no need to test it with many toolsets -- just verify that
with one toolset and --v2 option, regression.py runs successfully.

I've documented the important differences from V1 to V2 at

  http://zigzag.cs.msu.su/boost.build/wiki/BoostRegressionsV2

and will answer any question you might have. Can somebody volunteer?

Thanks in advance,
Volodya

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com