Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-17 04:37:57

Tobias Schwinger writes:
> I recently added a bunch of tests to the Spirit test suite, then
> recognized the names were bad (because of the order) and renamed
> them. Now the old names still show up in the matrix as entirely
> white rows.

_Entirely_ white rows can theoretically show up in the "Release View"
when the only test results available are those for the "optional"
compilers. If it's not the case, the specific test names and a link
would be appreciated.

> Will it go away automatically after some time?

As soon as they become truly "entirely white".

> Is there anything I can do about it other than inform you?

You can speed up their disappearance by asking regression runners with
the stale results to clean up the corresponding bin directories.

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com