Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-21 17:47:09

Martin Wille wrote:
>Vladimir Prus wrote:
>
> > So, what is your opinion about switch to V2?
>
>I'm all for it.
>
>The procedure you suggest also sounds fine for me, except for the "next
>day" part. A single full regression test run takes more than 24 hours here.

I also agree.

NOTE: I am willing to get setup as a regression tester running V2. IIUC,
this would be a case of running regression.py instead of the custom v1/v2
script I am currently using.

I have a few questions:
* is it okay to upload the V2 results to the metacomm regression results
area?
* where are the docs for setting up regression.py/getting started?
* is it possible to cycle through different toolsets, i.e. msvc one day, cw
the next?
* is it possible to run though the V1 tests with a given toolser and then
the V2 tests with the same toolset and upload the results together, so you
would have (for example) msvc/V1 and msvc/V2?
* is there a way to label the specific toolset results as V2/cw-9.2?

- Reece

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com