Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-26 19:20:02

Vladimir Prus wrote:
>Reece Dunn wrote:
>
> > I have fixed several issues with the V2 port of regression.py which I
>have
> > made available at
> > https://zigzag.cs.msu.su/boost.build/wiki/BoostRegressionsV2.
>
>Thank you!

No problem.

>Is there anything preventing you from full regression run with CW/Windows?

Despite a V2 build being broken for a while (now fixed - thanks)?

I need to install CW on the machine that I am running the V2 tests on, but
this isn't a problem. I wanted to perform a clean V2 runthrough with
regression.py using msvc before switching to use CW/Windows so that I know
that everything is okay. This should run though tonight, so I am aiming to
start publishing CW results on Tuesday morning.

My aim is to use regression.py for the V1/V2 side-by-side testing. Is there
anything special I need to do to get the Metacomm-style Boost regression
results? I.e. how do I run the xsl reporting on the regression.py output and
where do I look for the output I need?

With this in place, I can publish the V1 and V2 results together so it will
be easier to see the differences between V1 and V2.

- Reece

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com