Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-27 03:40:38

Vladimir Prus wrote:
>Reece Dunn wrote:
>
>I think the simplest approach would be to upload the results to metacomm. I
>don't know any documentation for creating compiler tables manually.
>
>I believe that
>
> python regression.py upload-logs --runner="Reece (msvc,V2)"
>
>should do the trick.

I am passing this to the test and collect-logs commands as well sa it was
looking for a zip file that wasn't created.

The run through I did last night appears to have gone through okay. NOTE: I
commented out the
   <os>NT:<runtime-link>static
line in the wave tests and the assertion I was getting previously
disappeared on a clean runthrough. I don't have a patch for it though.

- Reece

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com