Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-27 16:15:13

Hello, I've tried to contact the maintainer of
metacomm tests at boost_regression at meta-comm.com,
but seems this address is unattended, so I'm using
this conduit instead:

Metacomm tests currently fail for most multi_index
tests at run time, as shown for instance at
http://tinyurl.com/fqarz. I asked for help in the
Boost list and Dave Abrahams kindly reran the tests
in his own CW 8.3 environment. Surprisingly enough,
he reports success, except for a serialization-
related problem which is, I think, of no relevance
here. You can read the whole story at

I'd be extremely grateful if the metacomm tests maintainer
can assist me by manually running some of the offending
tests and determining where the problem is occurring.
Given the little amount of info regression tests output
are giving in this case, I'm in a dead-end situation
unless someone with local access to CW 8.3 can
provide me with some support.

Thank you in advance,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo