Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-06 16:57:06

Hi all,

I am trying to run a monitored regression test using the default timeout of
5 minutes. When I run the tests, pskill and build_monitor download fine and
build_monitor/pskill starts up. However, after the 5 minutes, pskill
proceeds to kill everything... explorer, my anti-virus engine, the winampa
tray utility, bash (which is running the regression tests)... everything!
(Well... everything running as User).

This leads me to the following question: isn't there a better way of
performing a monitored build and detecting non-responsive applications?

- Reece

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com