Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-20 12:20:52

Martin Wille wrote:

> I'll try to find out if something goes wrong in regression.py.

I got one step further.

My the test config file was correct.

However, process-jam-log wasn't built, because the additional
commandline options I specified for my wrapper script get put into the
*middle* of the commandline instead of at the beginning of it.

After configuring a different toolset for pjl, the tests produced that
nice all-yellow column in the test matrix for the very same reason.

Is there a way to make my additional arguments appear at the start of
the argument list for the compiler?

Or do I have to write something that picks the options from somewhere in
the middle and creates a new commandline?

Regards,

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com