Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-22 07:50:58

João Abecasis wrote:
> Hi!
>
> This is to report some glitches I find looking at the latest results
> matrix for Spirit.
>
> TinyUrl: http://tinyurl.com/94lou
> Report Time: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:08:04 +0000
>
> Both slapeta1 and Bronek_office contain a few blank result cells, even
> though they should be pretty up-to-date from the date of the runs.
> Sligthly more outdated, but not so much to explain the blanks is OSL2.
> dmcgrath and Nasonov-gcc42 also have blank cells, but those results are
> pretty outdated, so that could explain them.
>
> As for the results of 'Martin Wille V2', the toolset gcc-3.2.3_linux
> seems to have run with an outdated copy of boost, even though the run
> date is Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:13:26 +0000: the failure reported for
> scanner_value_type_tests, http://tinyurl.com/qktqv, should already be
> fixed in CVS and the line pointed in the error is currently a comment.

I'm in the middle of the process of switching to V2. I had to switch
between the two CVS branches back and forth in order to sort out some
problems. Any current V2 results for the RC branch are invalid.

Vladimir added a necessary feature to BB for me and I think he'll commit
the changes to the RC branch once the tests show up ok on the trunk
results matrix. My plan is: once that is done, I'll switch back to the
RC branch and run V2 tests on it, adding more toolsets one by one.

Regards,

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com