Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Thomas Witt (witt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-24 02:39:40

Hi,

Thanks again Aleksey for setting up the 1.34.0 status tables. AFAICS the
following testers are already running tests on RC_1_34_0:

- Martin Wille
- Comsoft (Is this the same as HP_TestDrive ?)
- QNX63X

I would like to focus the main testing effort on the RC_1_34_0 branch,
while still providing coverage for the main branch. It would be great if
the following testers could switch to RC_1_34_0

- All Darwin Tests
- All FreeBSD Tests

- Martin Wille (the remaining toolsets)
- Caleb Epstein
- Bronek Office
- Metacomm
- slapeta1

If you are using regression.py, this means adding "--tag=RC_1_34_0"
to the command line. If you handle CVS updates/checkouts manually,
use "-r RC_1_34_0"

I am still trying to get up to speed with the regression testing system,
so please speek up in case you think I missed something/had a bad idea.

Thanks!

Thomas

--
Thomas Witt