Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Dean Bushey (dbushey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-28 21:25:40

Hi,

  I'm trying to generate profile information on the test cases. I see that I can use the -sBUILD=profile option to bjam. This places the resulting gmon.out in the current directory, and lots of other information in the <boost>/bin/..... directory. To run gprof I need the executible file, along with the gmon.out file. Is this kept somewhere? Is there a way to tell bjam to save the executible file somewhere for use with gprof?

  Thanks
  Dean

Dean Bushey
  (702) 335-6599 cell