Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Stefan Slapeta (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-01 02:39:09

Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
> can you switch C++ Boost regression tests that you're running to Boost.Build
> V2?

Hi,

sorry for the long delay, I was on vacation. I'm going to switch to V2
and to RC 1.34 now.

> In your specific case, the content of user-config.jam should be:
>
> using intel-win : 9.0 : the-path-to-compiler/icpc.exe ;

use mean icl.exe, no? (actually, there is a icpi.exe but I don't know
what it's intended to be used for).

First problem:

# Preinstalled "C:\br\bjam.exe" is not found; building one...
# Warning: Specified toolset (intel-win-9.0) cannot be used to bootstrap
"bjam.exe".
# Using default toolset for the platform ().
# Found "bjam.exe" source directory "C:\br\boost\tools\jam\src"
# Building "bjam.exe" (build.bat )...
Die eingegebene Zeile ist zu lang.
Syntaxfehler.

How can I define a toolset for building bjam? (better: how can I use
intel compiler to build bjam???)

Stefan Slapeta

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com